Informazioni e Requisiti del Sistema Operativo
Solid Edge 2020 ha ottenuto la certificazione per essere eseguito con i seguenti software:
• Internet Explorer 11
Internet Explorer is not required to be the default browser.
• Microsoft Office Professional 2016, or Microsoft Office 365 Business.
Windows Home and Windows RT are not supported.
• We recommend that you not run Solid Edge on Server operating systems.
• Solid Edge stops certifying new releases against an operating system shortly after Microsoft drops mainstream support for it. Microsoft dropped mainstream support for Windows 7 in January 2015. Microsoft dropped mainstream support for Windows 8.1 in January 2018. Due to limited support from Microsoft and graphics card vendors for older operating systems, installation of Solid Edge on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 is not recommended. Solid Edge will install and run on these operating systems, but issues determined to be caused by an incompatibility between Solid Edge and an end of life operating system may not be fixed. Due to the potential for critical issues on these older operating systems, Solid Edge 2020 could be the last Solid Edge release that installs on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Requisiti di sistema hardware
Configurazione di sistema consigliata
Windows 10 Enterprise or Professional (64-bit only) version 1709 or later 8 GB RAM
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
7.8 GB of disk space required for installation
Recommended system configuration
Windows 10 Enterprise or Professional (64-bit only) version 1709 or later
• 16 GB RAM or more
• True Color (32–bit) or 16 million colors (24–bit)
• Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Reboot your system after installing all updates. If you still have a problem, contact the Global Customer Support & Success team.
For more information on Solid Edge 2020, operating system, and third-party support, go to Support Center, click Hardware and Software Certifications, and then click Solid Edge 2020.
Requisiti di sicurezza
Siemens’ products and solutions undergo continuous development to make them more secure.
Siemens strongly recommends that product updates are applied as soon as they are available and that the latest product versions are used. Use of product versions that are no longer supported, and failure to apply the latest updates may increase customer’s exposure to cyber threats.
If you receive a System Error message that states “The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer” when attempting to launch Solid Edge, the problem is generally that the operating system is not up-to-date on current required and optional Windows updates.
To ensure there are no issues, you should first check that you have all current Windows updates installed using Windows Update including both the required and optional updates. After running all of the required updates, please reboot your computer for the changes to take effect. Specifically, you should ensure you have downloaded and installed the following update:
• KB2999226 (Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows).
Be sure to reboot your system after installing all updates. If you still have a problem, contact the Global Customer Support & Success (GCS&S) team.
Non sei ancora un "Edger" ?!
Entra a far parte della nostra community toccando con mano la progettazione del futuro di Solid Edge 2019